1. Create one company-level demo account by creating one OneQA trial account
Your company will have one company-level demo account. To create it, you will sign-up for a OneQA trial account and then go through additional steps to set it up for your company.
Name your OneQA Tenant after your company so you can tell your company demo account from customer trial accounts.
**You only want one trial account or OneQA Tenant for your company so your team can collaborate as well as demo the collaborative features in OneQA.**
2. Add your sales team members to your OneQA Tenant group
After creating your company’s OneQA tenant, you can invite your sales team to join your tenant group. The OneQA software will email each person. They must accept to join.
3. Extend your OneQA license key beyond 30-days
You must add Edwin Snell firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin on your tenant, and he will remove the 30-day time limit from your tenant.
• Open the Tenant Settings
• Click ‘Invite a new team member’
• Add email@example.com to your team and give him 'Tenant administrative rights
The OneQA Product Team
Questions? We’re ready to help.
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service: email@example.com